October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. But, I bet you knew that already. So, what can you do to help raise awareness about Domestic Violence and Teen Dating Violence? Here are 20 easy ways to get your October off to a good start.
- Wear a purple ribbon or clothing to show your support.
- Share information about DV and DV awareness on social media.
- Donate items to your local shelter.
- Invite your friends and family to follow DV Awareness sights on social media to encourage education and understanding.
- Volunteer to foster a pet that has been rescued from a DV home.
- Volunteer at a local shelter.
- Hold a vigil or walk in honor of those who have lost their lives due to DV.
- Make purple ribbons and hand them out to those in your community.
- Write a letter to local officials explaining how important DV awareness and legislation are to you.
View original post 199 more words